Please read carefully. The use of Walk Cape Town products and/or any of its subsidiaries products constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Walk Cape Town - Terms and Conditions
- Walk Cape Town, its directors, employees, and/or agents shall not be liable for any deficiencies in service, problems with admission, public health violations, safety problems, or personal injury that should arise when the pass holder visits any listed attraction. Such problems shall be a matter to be resolved between the pass holder and that facility, just as it would be the case if a customer conducted business with any facility without the use of Walk Cape Town’s products.
- Walk Cape Town is not responsible for traffic conditions or weather that may affect a customer ability to use its products.
- Walk Cape Town has done its best to ensure the accuracy of the information on its website in its brochures and in its guidebooks. Because conditions, including but not limited to Covid-19 restrictions, hours, holiday closures, etc. at these attractions and stops may change from time to time subsequent to the purchase date, Walk Cape Town cannot guarantee that each attraction will continue to honour its indicated commitments at the time of booking.
- The responsibility rests with the customer to confirm operating hours prior to visiting.
- To the extent permitted by law, Walk Cape Town is not liable for any loss, expense, damage, or other inconvenience caused in any way by the pass holders reliance upon information contained on the website or in any material accompanying your booking.
- All tours, attractions and services listed are contractually bound with Walk Cape Town to accept admission without further payment (unless otherwise stated), subject to their normal admission criteria. We will use all reasonable endeavours to facilitate admission or other genuine discounts in accordance with the terms of agreement with operators, however, Walk Cape Town shall not be responsible, or liable for any loss damage, expense, or inconvenience, if any Operator, contrary to the terms of its contract with them, unlawfully and with no good cause, refuses admission or other genuine offers and discounts in accordance with the terms of the Agreement.
- Occasionally, an error may occur, and products may be either incorrectly priced or described in which case we are not obliged to supply the products at the incorrect price or in accordance with the incorrect description or at all. We reserve the right to correct any errors from time to time. We will (at our discretion) either cancel your order and refund the price you have paid or use reasonable endeavours to contact you and ask you whether you wish to continue with the order at the correct price or correct description. If we are unable to contact you or you do not wish to continue with the order at the correct price or correct description, we will cancel your order and refund the price you have paid.
- Full refunds can be issued provided bookings haven’t been used and the refund request occurs prior to the booking date. An admin fee of R40 will be charged to refund bookings. Refunds will not be provided for any lost or stolen bookings or products.
- Use of tours or products constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.